Networking Fundamentals Training in Bangalore
INNOVATIVE ACADEMY's Best Computer Networking Training in Bangalore is designed so Innovative to help you clear the Comp-TIA's N+ Certification. You will gain excellent knowledge on Different Types of Networks, Topologies, IP addressing, Routing and Switching, Network Operation systems, Cables and Crimping, Network Troubleshooting and much more
Why Networking Fundamentals Training and N+ certification?
- The Networking Fundamentals Training is designed such that even a common man who does not have any knowledge of Computers can start his first step to get into Technology.
- N+ certification is an entry-level certification for non-technical or technical students.
- The Average salary is $20k for N+ (Networking Fundamentals) as per the major job portal.
About our Training:
Networking Fundamentals Training from us is designed to provide from basics to expertise about Computer networking essentials. The classes are conducted by the Industrial experts for both classroom and online training sessions. The training is completely based on Comp-TIA N+ Exam.
Why choose Innovative Academy for your Advanced Hardware training?
- Experienced technical trainers
- Real Time and Hands-on Experience Training
- On Time Course Completion & Superb satisfaction scores
- Comprehensive curriculum, Innovative & interactive Training
- High Pass Rate
Who can take this Training?
This Advanced Training is constructed for non- technical & IT pro's who needs to pursue the career in Computer Hardware & Networking become N+ Certified.
This training is suitable for:
- Candidates who want Experience in maintaining computer networks and troubleshooting issues.
- Candidates from Non-Technical Background who are interested in starting the career in Hardware and Networking.
- Fresh Non-Graduates and Graduates (Technical and non-technical) both can take up the training from basics.
- Working professionals without any IT knowledge.
Lesson 1: Network Theory
- Networking Overview
- Network Standards and the OSI Model
- Network Types
- Identify Network Configurations
- Data Transmission Methods
Lesson 2: Bounded Network Media
- Copper Media
- Fiber Optic Media
- Bounded Network Media Installation
- Noise Control
Lesson 3: Unbounded Network Media
- Wireless Networking
- Wireless Network Devices and Components
- Install a Wireless Network'
Lesson 4: Network Implementations
- Physical Network Topologies
- Logical Network Topologies
- Ethernet Networks
- Network Devices
Lesson 5: TCP/IP Addressing and Data Delivery
- The TCP/IP Protocol Suite
- IPv4 Addressing
- Default IP Addressing Schemes
- Create Custom IP Addressing Schemes
- IPv6 Address Implementation
- Delivery Techniques'
Lesson 6: Routing
- Enable Static Routing
- Implement Dynamic IP Routing
Lesson 7: TCP/IP Services
- Assign IP Addresses
- Domain Naming Services
- TCP/IP Commands
- Common TCP/IP Protocol
Lesson 8: WAN Infrastructure
- WAN Basics
- WAN Connectivity Methods
- WAN Transmission Technologies
- Unified Communication Technologies'
Lesson 9: Cloud and Virtualization Technologies
- SAN Implementations
- Cloud Computing
Lesson 10: Network Security Basics
- Introduction to Network Security
- Threats and Attacks
- Authentication Methods
- Encryption Methods
Lesson 11: Preventing Security Breaches
- Physical Security Controls
- Network Access Controls
- Install and Configure Firewalls
- Harden Networks
- Intrusion Detection and Prevention
- Educate Users
Lesson 12: Responding to Security Incidents
- Incident Management and Response
- Basic Forensic Concepts
Lesson 13: Remote Networking
- Remote Network Architectures
- Remote Access Networking Implementations
- Virtual Private Networking
- VPN Protocols
Lesson 14: Network Management
- Network Monitoring
- Configuration Management Documentation
- Network Performance Optimization'
Lesson 15: Troubleshooting Network Issues
- Network Troubleshooting Models
- Network Troubleshooting Utilities
- Hardware Troubleshooting Tools
- Common Connectivity Issues
- Troubleshoot Security Configuration Issues
- Troubleshoot Security Issues
Course Curriculum and Duration:
We provide both Class-room Training and Offline Training.
Weekdays (Mon- Fri 2Hrs per day)
Weekend batches (Sat-Sun 4Hrs per day)