Best Microsoft SQL Training Course in Bangalore
INNOVATIVE ACADEMY's Best SQL Training in Bangalore is designed so Innovative to help clarify understanding of SQL. You will gain an excellent knowledge on basic and advanced knowledge of SQL such as how to create and restore data and SQL queries.
Best MICROSOFT SQL Training in Bangalore.
Why MICROSOFT SQL Training?
- one of the most popular database engines in the world
- Huge demand for SQL Developers.
- The average salary for a SQL Developer is Rs 365,057 per year.
About our Training:
SQL (Structured Query Language) is the language we use to interact with databases that store data. This allows us to retrieve data with ease and simplicity. This product is built for the basic function of storing retrieving data as required by other applications. It can be run either on the same computer or on another across a network. This Training explains some basic and advanced concepts of SQL. The classes are conducted by the Industrial experts for both classroom and online training sessions.
Why choose Innovative Academy for your Microsoft SQL Training?
- Experienced technical trainers
- Real Time and Hands-on Experience Training
- On Time Course Completion & Superb satisfaction scores
- Comprehensive curriculum, Innovative & interactive Training High Pass Rate
Who can take this Training?
This MICROSOFT SQL Training is constructed for IT pro's who needs to pursue the career in Database and become SQL Developer.
This training is suitable for:
- Anyone who works with databases Software developers
- Those who work in organizations where the company typically uses Microsoft databases.
- SQL and database administrators
- Candidates from IT infrastructure background
- Business Intelligence professionals
- Overview of DBMS
- Database architecture
- Database model
- Cod's rule
- RDBMS concept
- SQL introduction
- SQL Syntax
- SQL Data Types
- SQL create Database
- SQL Alter table
- SQL Unique
- SQL Primary key
- SQL Foreign Key
- SQL check
- SQL Default
- SQL Index
- SQL Auto Increment
- SQL Select, select into, select distinct
- SQL Where
- SQL And
- SQL Or
- SQL Not
- SQL Order By, Group By, Having a clause
- SQL Distinct
- SQL NULL Values
- SQL Insert
- SQL Delete
- SQL Update
- SQL MIN, MAX, Count, Avg, Sum
- SQL Like
- SQL Wildcards
- SQL IN, Between
- SQL Aliases
- SQL Comment
- SQL Joins, left join, Right join, full join, and self-join
- SQL function
- SQL Set operation
- SQL sequence
- SQL DATEs
- SQL views
- SQL Clone Tables
- SQL Sub Queries
- SQL Stored Procedures
- SQL Transactions
- SQL Injection
Course Curriculum and Duration:
We provide both Classroom Training and Offline Training.
Weekdays (Mon-Fri 2Hrs per day)
Weekend batches (Sat-Sun 4Hrs per day)