Best CCNA training institute in Bangalore with placement
INNOVATIVE ACADEMY's Best CCNA Training in Bangalore is designed so Innovative to help you clear the Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) -Certification. You will gain an excellent knowledge of Cisco Routing, Switching and its services like the configuration of LAN Switching, IP Routing, IP services, Network Device Security, WAN Technologies and much more.
Why Cisco Certified Network Associate Training and certification?
- The Cisco Certified Network Associate – The exam is intended for individuals with experience designing networks, Routing and Switching management on the platform.
- CCNA certification is rated one of the valued IT Certification as per Global Knowledge Study.
- The Average salary is $90k for Cisco Certified Network Associate as per the major job portal.
About our Training:
Cisco Certified Network Associate Training from us is designed to provide expertise about Networks, Routing/Switching principles,and its services. The classes are conducted by the Industrial experts for both classroom and online training sessions. The training is completely based on Cisco Certified Network Associate Exam.
Why choose Innovative Academy for your Cisco Certified Network Associate training?
- Experienced technical trainers
- Real Time and Hands-on Experience Training
- On Time Course Completion & Superb satisfaction scores
- Comprehensive curriculum, Innovative & interactive Training
- High Pass Rate
Who can take this Training?
This CCNA Training is constructed for IT pro's who needs to pursue the career in Networking Industry and become Cisco Certified Network Associate.
This training is suitable for:
- Candidates who want Experience in Network Routing and Switching.
- Candidates from IT infrastructure background
- Candidates from development and testing background
- Candidates from virtualization environment
- Fresher's from IT infrastructure knowledge
Lesson 1: Operation of IP Data Networks
- Recognize the purpose and functions of various network devices such as Routers, Switches, Bridges, and Hubs.
- Select the components required to meet a given network specification.
- Identify common applications and their impact on the network
- Describe the purpose and basic operation of the protocols in the OSI and TCP/IP models.
- Predict the data flow between two hosts across a network.
- Identify the appropriate media, cables, ports, and connectors to connect Cisco network devices to other network devices and hosts in a LAN
Lesson 2: LAN Switching Technologies
- Determine the technology and media access control method for Ethernet networks
- Identify basic switching concepts and the operation of Cisco switches.
- Configure and verify initial switch configuration including remote access management.
- Verify network status and switch operation using basic utilities such as ping, telnet, and ssh.
- Identify enhanced switching technologies
- Describe how VLANs create logically separate networks and the need for routing between them.
- Configure and verify VLANs
- Configure and verify trunking on Cisco switches
- Configure and verify PVSTP operation
Lesson 3: IP addressing (IP v4 / IP v6)
- Describe the operation and necessity of using private and public IP addresses For IPv4 addressing
- Identify the appropriate IPv6 addressing scheme to satisfy addressing requirements in a LAN/WAN environment.
- Identify the appropriate IPv4 addressing scheme using VLSM
- Summarization to satisfy addressing requirements in a LAN, WAN Environment.
- Describe the technological requirements for running IPv6 in conjunction with IPv4 such as dual stack
- Describe IPv6 addresses
Lesson 4: IP Routing Technologies
- Describe basic routing concepts
- Describe the boot process of Cisco IOS routers
- Configure and verify utilizing the CLI to set basic Router configuration
- Configure and verify operation status of a device interface, both serial and Ethernet
- Verify router configuration and network connectivity
- Configure and verify routing configuration for a static or default route given specific routing requirements
- Manage Cisco IOS Files
- Differentiate methods of routing and routing protocols
- Configure and verify OSPF (single area)
- Configure and verify EIGRP (single AS)
- Configure and verify inter VLAN routing (Router on a stick)
- Configure SVI interfaces
Lesson 5: IP Services
- Configure and verify DHCP (IOS Router)
- Describe the types, features, and applications of ACLs
- Configure and verify ACLs in a network environment
- Identify the basic operation of NAT
- Configure and verify NAT for given network requirements
- Configure and verify NTP as a client
- Recognize High availability (FHRP)
- Configure and verify Syslog
- Describe SNMP v2 & v3
Lesson 6: Network Device Security
- Configure and verify network device security features
- Configure and verify Switch Port Security features
- Configure and verify ACLs to filter network traffic
- Configure and verify an ACLs to limit telnet and SSH access to the router
Lesson 7: WAN Technologies
- Identify different WAN Technologies
- Configure and verify a basic WAN serial connection
- Configure and verify a PPP connection between Cisco routers
- Configure and verify Frame Relay on Cisco routers
- Implement and troubleshoot PPPoE
Course Curriculum and Duration:
We provide both Classroom Training and Offline Training.
Weekdays (Mon-Fri 2Hrs per day)
Weekend batches (Sat-Sun 4Hrs per day)