Best Angular 2 Training Course in Bangalore
INNOVATIVE ACADEMY's Best Angular 2 Training in Bangalore is designed so Innovative to help clear understanding on Angular 2. You will gain excellent knowledge on Angular 2 basics concepts, Typescript, data binding, directives, Dependency injection, pipes and angular component router.
Best Angular 2 Training in Bangalore.
Why Angular 2 Training?
- One of the best features of Angular framework is that it is quite flexible when it comes to usage of external libraries apart from the scalability it provides. With Angular framework adoption being high, performance management of the application is community driven indirectly driving better job opportunities.
About our Training:
Angular 2 Training from us is designed to provide expertise about Angular 2. The classes are conducted by the Industrial experts for both classroom and online training sessions.
Why choose Innovative Academy for your Angular 2 training?
- Experienced technical trainers
- Real Time and Hands on Experience Training
- On Time Course Completion & Superb satisfaction scores
- Comprehensive curriculum, Innovative & interactive Training
- High Pass Rate
Who can take this Training?
This Angular 2 Training is constructed for IT pro's who want to learn modern client-side design and development techniques and wish to apply it on large web applications such as Cloud ERP, CRM, among others.
This training is suitable for:
- UI Developers and Technical Leads
- Developers upgrading from AngularJS 1.x
- Full Stack Developers
- QAs, Architects, and Technical Project Managers
Angular2 Training Syllabus
Chapter 1: Introduction to Angular 2
- What is Angular 2?
- Features of Angular 2
- Angular 2 vs AngularJS
- Installing and using Angular 2
- Basic Angular 2 Application
- Angular 2-Architecture
Chapter 2: Introduction to Typescript
- TypeScript Syntax
- TypeScript -Types
- TypeScript –Variables
- TypeScript- classes and objects
- TypeScript- Modules
- TypeScript –Interface
- Transpiling TypeScript
Chapter 3: Component in Angular 2
- What is component?
- Create First angular component
- Class ,Metadata,template
- The HTML Component Template
- Angular 2 nested Components
- Styling Angular 2 Components
- Component Decorator Properties
- Lifecycle Hooks
Chapter 4 : Data And Event Binding
- Binding Syntax
- Angular Attribute binding
- Property binding in angular2
- Style binding in angular2
- Angular 2 event binding
- Two-Way Binding in angular2
- Input Binding Examples
- Binding Events
- Binding Events Examples
Chapter 5 : Structural Directives
- Structural Directives
- Adding and Removing Elements Dynamically
- ngIf Basic Syntax
- Looping Using ngFor
- Creating Tables with ngFor
- ngFor Local Variables
- Swapping Elements with ngSwitch
- ngSwitch Basic Syntax
Chapter 6: Service And Dependency Injection
- What is a Service?
- Creating a Basic Service
- What is Dependency Injection?
- Why Dependency injection
- Angular singleton service
- Angular injector
- Angular root injector
- Angular router navigate method
Chapter 7: HTTP Client
- The Angular HTTP Client
- Using The HTTP Client – Overview
- Setting up the Root Component
- Service Using Http Client
- Importing Individual HTTP Providers into Services
- Service Imports
- The Observable object type
- What does an Observable Object do?
- Making a Basic HTTP GET Call
- Using the Service in a Component
- Importing Observable Methods
Chapter 8: Pipes And Data Formatting
- What are Pipes?
- More on Pipes
- Using a Built-in Pipe
- Built-In Pipes
- Using Pipes in HTML
- Custom Pipe
- Custom Pipe Example
Chapter 9: Single Page Application
- What is a Single Page Application (SPA)
- SPA Workflow
- Traditional Web Application Capabilities
- Single Page Application Advantages
- SPA Challenges
- Implementing SPA's Using Angular 2
- SPA Using Angular Components
- SPA with Angular Components
- Implement SPA Using an Angular Component Router
Course Curriculum and Duration:
We provide both Class-room Training and Offline Training.
Week days (Mon- Fri 2Hrs per day)
Weekend batches (Sat-Sun 4Hrs per day)